Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Birthday {Firefly} ~Prima Marketing~

Hi there!
It`s time for a blog post for me :-)
Today I want to share a layout I created for Prima Marketing featuring their new "Firefly" collection. This layout is based on canvas. What you see from the canvas is the left side which was treated with paint, mists and pan pastels. I added some masking and then I began "building" my page...
SUPPLIES LIST:
{845131} Firefly Fireflies 
{845179} Firefly Aglow
{845186} Firefly Delight 
{560744} Firefly Alphabet stickers
{560751} Firefly Alphabet stickers
{559984} Rondelle Velvet Trinkets
{559724} Tea-Thyme Vintage Trinkets
{891428} Resin Collection - Eros
{891503} Resin Collection - Fairies
{891558} Metal Trinkets - Typo Zippers
{560218} Tea-Thyme SIIC Swirl X3
{560898} Mask 7x7 Circle
{550042} Mask 6x8.5 Gate
{890940} Distressing Tool
{890964} Craft Knife
{561345} Encore Pink
{561406} Interlude Yellow
{561529} Overture Marley
{561512} Overture Hippie
{561543} Prelude Spring Mix
{561574} Soubrette White
{561598} Soubrette Yellow/Orange
{561673} Soprano Yellow
{562106} Bel Canto Cream
{549602} Aire Collection 
{921354} Elle Collection 


  • I cut out the big swirl from the backside of the paper and placed it vertically....
  • The rest of the paper was used for the right side of the layout....


          TIP:
  • The two cute resins designed by Ingvild Bolme were colored in with Copic Markers.
  • Coloring in the resins with Copic Markers work perfectly for me. It`s easy, handy and quickly!
  • "Say it in Crystals Swirls" were cut into small ones and used to decorate the flowers all over the page.

  • The photo of my daughter was taken last Summer on her 5th birthday. The dress she`s wearing inspired me to to create this layout :-))))


Well,  to finish this post I`d love to share a few photos I chose randomly from a great event that took place in Ghent, Belgium last weekend (5-6-7 October) - The Scraptastic Event. I went there for three days and I had a great time. And Yes I met some great people :-)
  • This is the place where all the fun took place - Flanders Expo
  • Me, giving Make & Takes on Saturday.....playing with Donna Downey`s Canvas ATCs
  • And of course hubby joined me and we went sightseeing in Ghent on Sunday. It was a great sunny day and we even scored ;-) a photo of us.... both ;-)

Hope you enjoyed today`s post!
Have a great day & as always -----> Thank you for visiting me !!!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Your layout's as pretty as the cake Great picture of you and your DH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect birthday lay-out for that photo! The colours look so beautiful together and you embellished this page in such a wonderful way too. Just love how you gave the resins a bit of colour:)
    It looks like the workshop in Gent was a huge success. Beautiful photo of the two of you! That will make a fa lay-out, I think:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.. Such a stunning and colorful layout, really beautiful.. and such a lovely photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gerry! Love this one so much! which modelling paste do you use? love how neat it is...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Gerry! And that photo of you and hubby is just picture perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi hoe je de kleuren hebt gematcht met Lianne's jurk en taart.
    Een meesterwerkje!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your designs are a work of art!!!

    ReplyDelete