Monday, October 15, 2012

Christmas Cards {Sizzix} & {Webster`s Pages}

Hi there!
Happy Monday to you all! I hope everybody had a peaceful & relaxing weekend with the loved ones!
My post won`t be a long one today :-).... I only want to share two cards I created using gorgeous {Royal Christmas} collection from Webster's Pages and new Tim Holtz decorative strip die from Sizzix.
Both cards were cut with Sizzix Bigz XL die Notched & Beveled...
{ROYAL CHRISTMAS} collection
{CHARM SET} shared embellishments
{GEMS}

{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
{657530} Sizzix Bigz XL Card Fonts, Notched & Beveled
*NEW*{658255} Sizzix Decorative Strip Tim Holtz Mini Snowflakes Rosette
And my second card.....

Have a creative week!
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. HI..These are lovely cards, love the snow flakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your both cards are so beautiful! Just love your dimensional flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards sweetie, you are simply talented!

    Hugs! Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards look amazing Gerry! And the moment I saw those dimensional snowflings/rosettes I knew I MUST have that die!! LOL!...
    You rock the new WP collection!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Gerry...and yes...definitely time again to get going on these cards, or otherwise I tend to run out of time! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete