Sunday, September 30, 2012

You Inspire Me ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
I`m sharing today my last creation for September which is featuring one of the old collections from Webster`s Pages but definitely one of my favourites. It`s all about "WONDERFALL" today :-)
Love everything about this collection.
My layout is based as usually on white card stock which was treated with various mediums.
The big wooden bird cage comes from a brand Artemio.
SUPPLIES LIST:
{WONDERFALL} paper collection
{Bubbly Background} unmounted stamp
{Diamonds Tag} unmounted stamp
{Doily & Chevron} unmounted stamp
  • The word "you" was fussy cut out the pattern paper "Count your blessings
  • The word "me" is part of an alphabet sticker border. I cut out only the two letters - "m" & "e"

  • Layers of fussy cut patterns, stamping, masking, hand-stitching, etc.

  • The tiny butterfly was part of a sticker. I cut it out and used as an embellishment.

I hope you enjoyed my layout today! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!

Have a great day!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. I just saw this one on Pinterest Gerry!! It's so beautiful, it makes me feel nostalgic about that collection!! As always, I adore your fussy cutting, it adds so much unique beauty to your pages!! Hope you are keeping well my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is still one of my favourite collections and you really make it shine! It's such a gorgeous lay-out! I love your mix of colours and wonderful layered fussy cuts. And that photo of Leanne is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is totally adorable! love what you did with that background and your fussy cutting is just awesome!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why it is one of your favorites-just Fabulous!! Wonderful colors and sweet details!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv the misting u did for the background. gorgeous Gerry XX

    ReplyDelete