Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mixed Media Canvas with Webster`s Pages

Hi there!
My blog post today is about a mixed media canvas created with gorgeous Webster`s Pages collections.
I mixed 4 different collections and played with different alphabet stickers....
SUPPLIES LIST:
Park Drive Collection
Spring Market Collection
Sweet Season Collection
Unmounted Stamps - "Diamond Tag"
Unmounted Stamps - "Every Moment"
Alpha Stickers -  "In Love"
Alpha Stickers -  "Game On"
Alpha Stickers -  "Spring Market"
Alpha Stickers -  "Lullaby"

  • The word "season" was used as mask while creating my background with mists.
  • When I was ready with the masking I removed the letters, outlined the letters and "filled" in with puffy paint. 
  • Fussy cutting, layering, stamping and having fun ;-) with all the patterns

  • Love collecting all those quotes from Internet.... I find lots of inspiration in them to create a project. And somehow I always have the right photo :-)
    Hope you enjoyed my project today!
    Happy Scrapping!
    Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Gerry what a lot of work on this layout, I love the use of different alphas, you make it look so easy to mix them up I'll have to remember to come back for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the queen of mixing different collections! These papers look like they are made to combine when they have gone through your magical hands:) Gorgeous canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, this one is TDF! I love everything here! the background just rocks! amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolute masterpiece, Gerry!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfecte cocktail Gerry!
    En je achtergrond is weer heel mooi geworden!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous Gerry and love how everything just fits so perfectly together! Love your mixed canvas! ;-)

    ReplyDelete