Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Joy {Webster`s Pages} & {Sizzix}

Hi there!
This week Webster's Pages is shipping their NEW "Royal Christmas" collection and I`m sharing today one of my projects I created with it.
And of course I didn`t miss the chance to combine "Royal Christmas" with three NEW Sizzix dies...
This collection is merry :-), colourful and so playful.....

SUPPLIES LIST:
ROYAL CHRISTMAS paper collection
Cameos {Royal Christmas}
Trim Card {Royal Christmas}
Sweet Season - unmounted stamps

  • The snowflakes were cut twice with different pattern papers from the collection.
  • N.B. The top snowflake is not complete as you noticed. I cut parts of it and I left only the centre so it`ll decorate the purple snowflake.

  • I adore these transparency overlays in the "Royal Christmas" collection. 
  • I chose the biggest size of the NEW Sizzix Christmas Trees dies and I cut the tree using the first transparency - Holiday Forest Overlay
  • Because my background is misted and I wanted to have the tree popping  I layered it on a white card stock which was cut the same size as the transparency.
  • I also used the die to outline the tree and then hand-stitched with green embroidery floss.

OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
{657906} Sizzix Framelits - Frame, Snowflake

{657944} Sizzix Framelits - Trees, Christmas

{657942} Sizzix Framelits - Ornaments, Round
  • The stamping was done with embossing ink and embossing powder from Rangers.

 I hope you enjoyed my Christmas Layout today!
 Wishing you a creative day!
 Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks gorgeous! Such a fun Christmas lay-out. I love that you used non-traditional Christmas colours here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful details, great christmas page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige kerst layout Gerry,
    je krijgt bijna zin in December!
    De Sizzix producten worden trouwens steeds mooier,
    geen straf om mee te werken :D
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete