Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Inspiring *CHALLENGE* with {Webster`s Pages}

Hi there!
It seems like nowadays I only scrap lift ....lol.....it only looks like that ;-)
Anyway, at Webster`s Pages we have such a funny challenge this month. We, the Design Team girls, scraplifted each other's work and we definitely had so much fun. Do you want to play along with us? Simply scraplift any of the Design Team members`s work and share your work with us at Inspire Me !
You can check what the rest of the girls created -------> HERE
You can also check some of the beautiful work of the talented Webster`s Pages Design team ------> HERE
This is what I created inspired by beautiful Emeline Seet....
 This is the original layout which inspired me .....
Designed by so talented Emeline Seet!
Designed by Emeline Seet
SUPPLIES LIST:
{Park Drive} paper collection
{Everyday Poetry} paper collection
{Palm Beach} paper collection
Journaling Cards {Park Drive}
Dazzle-Me Gems {Sunday Picnic}
Alpha Stickers {In Love}
Every Moment - unmounted stamps
Beauty - unmounted stamps

OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:

{IDS 0001} Butterfly small
{IDS 0023} Girl Silhouette
{IDB 0002} Four Circles Border
{IDFL 0010} Kerri Flourish

I was scraplifted by sweet Tomoko and I`m flattered by her amazing layout! Have a look for yourself...
And she was inspired by my layout "Explore"...
Designed by Gerry van Gent

    Wishing you a Beautiful & Creative day!
    Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. wow.. all of these layouts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did an amazing job scraplifting her lay-out. I love how you added a 'Gerry'-touch to Emeline's wonderful style:) It's a gorgeous lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing as always...just so yummy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Gerry. I love your style- and you know how to use those stamps so well! Great lift and I also love the way Tomoko was inspired by you! Beautiful work all around :D~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  5. great lift but still having that special 'Gerry touch' ! beautifully done sweetie!! xxx

    ReplyDelete