Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Valentine Card ~I HEART {ippity}

Hi there!
Happy Saturday to you all!
I know it`s not that time of the year yet but I felt like making a Valentine card and here it is....
using some gorgeous stamps from I HEART {ippity} and stunning dies from Sizzix...
  • I used only white card stock to make this card.
  • Only the hearts were fussy cut from Prima Marketing`s pattern paper.
  • The card itself was colored with Pan Pastels.
  • The rest was inked.

  • The Little bird was first stamped on white card stock, then it was cut out and colored in with ink.
 OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
{657759} Heart Scallop Card

I used here only the bow die...
{657758} Circle Scallop Card

From this embossing set I used only the swirl 
which I embossed and then I fussy cut.
{657763} Scallop heart Doily set

***NEWS***

  • There will be a Fall Blog Hop On September 14th....don`t forget to visit me for more details


  • I hope you`ll take the time to check the SWEET TREATS on Sizzix blog ---->HERE

  • Did you know that it`s a National Cupcake Week in UK between 17-23 September. There are Free projects sheets and Free paper downloads on the following link ------> HERE



    Enjoy your weekend!
    Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Ik vind je kaart echt heel erg mooi!
    Prachtige kleuren en een leuke vorm :)

    Groetjes

    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a beautiful, soft and lovely card!

    ReplyDelete