Saturday, September 22, 2012

A "Hello" Card ~GDT I HEART {ippity}~

Hi there!
Today I`m sharing my last project I created for I Heart {ippity} where I`ve been guest-designing for the last three months. I must admit that time flew away rather quickly and I enjoyed every single moment creating with all the awesome and so versatile stamp sets!
Thank you, Mrs Heather Flaherty, for having me as a guest-designer and also BIG THANK YOU for your patience with me :-)!
And this is the card I created for today`s blog post at I Heart {ippity} .
I used the adorable stamp set "Bloom & Simplify"
  • The flower was stamped first directly on the card. Then it was stamped once again but this time on a piece of pattern paper. After that I cut out only the bloom and adhered it on top of the other one by using foam pad so it`ll give more dimension.
  • The background text was stamped on one of the punched strips.

OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
{657788} Sizzix Sizzlits - Hello Set (3 dies)



Thank you for visiting!
Happy weekend!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. It is such a beautiful card, Gerry! Very soft and sweet. You have done some amazing projects with their stamps!

    ReplyDelete