Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sweet ~I Heart {ippity} & Webster`s Pages~

Hi everyone!
I have a layout to share with you today that I created for my GDT spot at I Heart {ippity} using two of their amazing stamp sets!
The layout is based on white card stock which was treated with different mediums and ended up like that :-)
  • I made my embellishments to decorate the photo by stamping hearts on pattern paper and then cutting them out....


  •  I first stamped the pretty flower on the background.
  • Then I stamped once again only the flower on pattern paper and cut it out.
  • The word "sweet" was stamped using the phrase "sweet love".
  • I only added ink to the word "sweet" and then I stamped.

  • I used both stamp sets to decorate the edges of the card stock.


 OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
"Girl Land" Paper Collection
"Girl Land" Journaling Cards
"Trendsetter"  Paper Collection

{IDB 0005} Heart Top Picket Fence
{IDT 0019} Bird Cage small

     Thank you for your visit!
     Have a beautiful day!
     Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Love all the detail. And the repetitive use of the stamps to pull the layout together. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the fussy cutting and the softness of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the colours in your lay-out are so beautifully girly and soft. I absolutely LOVE this lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie achtergrond heb je gemaakt uit een simpele witte cardstock!
    Prachtige layout en leuk om te lezen hoe het allemaal ontstaan is :)
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Gerry, this one is so beautiful, masterfully done, your stamping is out of this world amazing!!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete