Saturday, August 4, 2012

I HEART {ippity} Design Team Blog HOP

Hi there and WELCOME to the I HEART {ippity} Design Team Blog HOP!

If you are not familiar with {ippity} then you are missing out! {ippity} is a line of rubber stamps manifactured by Unity Stamp Co. The {ippity} line is a separate from the Unity line but has the same wonderful quality, it is marketed though Unity Endorsed {ippity} Chicks, reps for {ippity}
Heather is an {ippity} CHICK and would love to be yours! To order {ippty} just go to the Unity Website and on the left hand side clock {ippity} - Pick a CHICK & Order. That will take you to the {ippity} chick page where you can pick Heather Flaherty as your {ippity} CHICK.

If you have just happened along, please start at the beginning of our hop at www.iheartippity.com. Our AMAZING Design Team has lots of inspiration for you, so you can get your hands inky and have fun with {ippity} and Unity Stamps!

And this is what I created especially for the Blog Hop today using two totally gorgeous I HEART {ippity} stamp sets .....
I hand-made the flowers by using the flower from "Simplify" stamps...
I used the stamps here with mixed media - gesso, modelling paste, paint, ink, etc.
I cut out this cute basket from the pattern paper.
Before I adhered it on my layout I stamped "Life is Simple"...
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
"Sunday Picnic" collection
"Life's Portrait" collection
"Seside Retreat" collection
"Sunday Picnic" Dazzle Me Gems


{IDS 0003} 8 Butterflies
{IDS 0009} Bird Cage
{IDFR 0004} Swirly Frame
{IDFL 0007} Tulip Flourish
{IDFL 0010} Kerri Flourish

{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
*NEW*{657708} Sizzix Dec. Strip - Flower Garden with Scallops
*NEW* {657761} Sizzix Embossing Folders - Oval Lace Set

Heather is giving away a prize to one person who comments on all of the Design Team Blogs! So get commenting! You should head over to Ashley`s Blog now to see her fabulous work!
Here is the lineup in case you get lost:

GERRY ---> that`s Me ;-)

Also, check out the I HEART {ippity} FAN PAGE on Facebook and like us there. 
THANK YOU for stopping today!

Facebook Fan Page Link -----> http://www.facebook.com/PCAHeather
Pick a CHICK & Order Link -----> http://unitystampco.com/ippity-chicks/default.aspx



Hope you enjoyed my long post :-)
Have a HAPPY HOPPING!
Hugs,

24 comments:

  1. WOW Gerry as usual I am in AWE!! These flowers are gorgeous! You did a fabulous job with this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly am always speechless when I see your work. You leave me silent. Your work is stunning and gorgeous!! I am honored to be a GDT with you... wow. Just wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Gerry, such a wonderful lo love the layers and fussy cutting! There is always so much to see on you lo's! and you give me so much inspiration thank you hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS Gerry the colors are simply stunning and those flowers are so beautiful!

    -Hugs! Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerry, I can't take my eyes of this masterpiece. So many details to behold. Gorgeous techniques and I really love the handmade flowers from the Simplify set. Great design and layout!
    Happy Hop Day!!!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it's such a gorgeous layout for that gorgeous photo of you! Really love all the summery and tropical details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The layout is STUNNING! I love how you did the flowers...gotta try that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is absolutely stunning. I love all the flowers and other elements you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is completely AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is so gorgeous! The colors look beautiful together and those flowers are absolutely stunning. :)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is beautiful! Love the colors and the stamps are perfect. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh!!!... this is a gorgoues card. BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks SOOOO much for sharing it :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow wow wow!!! This is just beautiful I just LOVE how you made those flowers! Amazing! I am in awe! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! This is the most amazing layout ever!!! I cant get over how gorgeous this is!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your layout is amazingly beautiful and elegant! the softness and dimension are just unbelievable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my Gerry!!! this is spectacular.. the colors are amazing and all your handmade embellies using stamps are fabulous.. really a very pretty layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a BEAUTIFUL idea! I LOVE what you did and how you created this. It is really beautiful! I can see how much love went into this scrapbook page. I am new to your blog and am SO happy I found you tonight. Gonna go see where I can follow you after I finish my comment. Can't wait to come back and stay longer and take a peek around at your other brilliant ideas. Terri of Two Pink Peas www.twopinkpeas.com www.facebook.com/twopinkpeas www.twitter.com/mytwopinkpeas

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy cow...this is stunning!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This doesn't even look real! SO AMAZING!! I am just flabergasted!! You did such amazing work~! It is gorgeous on soo many levels! Wow and wow and WOW!!! Love it to pieces!!! Your team mate Jeannie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! This IS AMAZING!!! LOVE everything about it! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WoW...this layout is super!I love it!!!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning page Gerry! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete