Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hilarious Moments ~Prima Marketing~

Hi there!
I know It`s been some time since I last posted a project....
But here I am sharing with you today a mixed media album that I created for Prima Marketing showcasing their awesome Prima Press Stamps....

In general I used lots of mediums to create the background 
 - Glimmer Mist, Pan Pastels, Acrylic Paint,
Gesso, Modelling Paste, etc.

SUPPLIES LIST:
{560836} Prima Press Holder
{560843} Prima Press #1
{560867} Prima Press #3
{560898} Mask 7x7 - circle
{550042} Mask 6"x8.5" - gate
{844684} Tea-Thyme pattern paper
{561062} Mixed Media Album Cover 1
{561000} Resist Canvas Birds
{559342} Cling Stamps - Welcome to Paris
{559465} Clear Stamps - Rondelle #2
{559212} Wood Clock & Tickets - Rondelle
{559694} Metal Trinkets - Welcome to Paris
{560195} Say it In Crystals - Rondelle
{891466} Resin Collection - Dell'Arte
{891541} Metal Trinkets - small bulbs
{891589} Metal Trinkets - clock hands
{891596} Metal Trinkets - clocks faces
{561352} Encore Flowers - Turquoise
{561406} Interlude Flowers - Yellow
{561918} Vibrato Flowers
{540135} Madrigal Blossom Maestro  Mauave


I found this thought about Smiles on facebook and I thought 
it`ll be great to use it on my background.
I have lots of funny photos of my kids and
they always make me Smile :-)
When I was ready with the circle mask I added cut out leaves
and roses to it to look like they are part of it....
I used the Prima Press Stamps to stamp on both resist canvas birds.....
The word "moments" was first stamped on the pattern paper....
and then I cut out the letters separately and
adhered them with foam pads.
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
* NEW*{657522} Sizzix Sizzlits Card Phrases Set

     I hope you enjoyed my post today!

     Have a sunny day!
     Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. HI Gerry, this is so beautiful. I love the soft colors you have used.. and the photo made me smile.. little miss with a biscuit in her mouth and her arms carrying the biscuit tin!! so funny!! Kids are so cute!! love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so pretty, just love all of it. So pretty, cute and funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu are showing off both the cute photos of Leanne and the stamps in such a gorgeous way. Beuatiful album!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so stunning...amazing creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig albumpje is dit, mooi bewerkt!
    En de foto's zijn inderdaad heel komisch!
    Goed idee om een "Hilarious Moments" boekje te maken, met kids heb je daar altijd voldoende foto's voor! :)
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  6. such an adorable mini album! love the soft colors and all the sweet little details!
    enjoy your weekend sweetie! xxx

    ReplyDelete