Saturday, July 14, 2012

Welcome...Saturday!


Hi there!
Today I`m sharing with you my latest project
using cute "Simply Home" stamps from I Heartt {ippity}
where I`m guest-designing for a few months.
I didn`t create a card this time but a candy box.....

OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
{656847} Sizzix Cutting Pad, Bigz XL 
{657727} Sizzix Score Board XL die - Candy Jars
FOR OTHER IDEAS WITH THE CANDY JAR 
YOU CAN CHECK 
THE FOLLOWING LINK -------> HERE

I firstly stamped the background with the tree....
* I used black ink with transparent embossing powder.
** The leaves were colored in with a white gel pen.

The house was stamped twice and adhered with foam pads.
* Windows & doors were cut to give more dimension.
** The title "Welcome Home" was simply stamped on 
white card stock, cut out and the edges were inked.


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. this is beautiful, I love what you did with the doors! FABULOUS FABULOUS FABULOUS!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible! I love those doors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Прекрасна работа,чудеснааа!

    ReplyDelete