Friday, July 20, 2012

Sweet girl GDT ~Scrap of Elegance~

Hi there!
I`m guest-designing this month for "Scrap Of Elegance" kit club and I had the opportunity to work with their fabulous July kit "Isn`t she lovely" . I`ve already created two layouts (you can see them -----> HERE} and today I`m sharing with you my 3rd creation with the kit....
And if you wonder what the kit looks like.....here is a photo....
It`s gorgeous, isn`t it?
N.B. I also used products from the Add-on Kits!

For more inspiration you can visit "Scrap Of Elegance"  Gallery or you can join their Forum
Wishing you a great & sunny day!
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Love it Gerry, the colors are so pretty and that picture is so sweet! Just love your work in Creatief met Foto's it's very gorgeous! You inspire me a lot thanks hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Leanne in this picture and your work is exquisite, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how precious. She has the same expression as the lady in the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous job with this kit Gerry! Leanne sure is lovely and so is this page and design! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic. I love everything you do

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtig gedaan Gerry!
    En wat is Lianne nog klein hier! :D
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete