Monday, July 30, 2012

Style ~Prima Marketing~

Hi there!
Happy Monday!
I have finally the opportunity to post a layout that I created especially for the Prima Marketing Design Team {2012-2013} Announcement.
It took me some time to post this page but here it is....."Style"
I took this photo of my daughter while we were in Bulgaria last Summer.

SUPPLIES LIST:
"Nature Garden" collection
"Printery" collection
"Fairy Belle" Cling Stamps
"La Femme" Cling Stamps
"Printery" Cling Stamps
"Eclatte" Flowers

          TIP:
  • As you can see I did lots of stamping on this layout.
  • The shoe e.g. was stamped by applying black and pink ink on the stamp itself.
  • Once it was stamped on the paper it was cut out and used as an embellishment.
  • The same technique I used for stamping on the background - mixing different colors ink on the stamp itself and then just stamping....

  • Some of the little flowers were stamped and cut out.
  • I used an old clear stamp set from Prima which I adore.
  • I have quite a lot of those Build-A-Frame sets and I love, LOVE using them to create my own background.


  • I added a little stamped & cut out detail on the photo itself...

    I hope you enjoyed this layout!

    Have a sunny week!
    Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Geri!! Love your style and layering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerry, this layout is so amazing and I love how you have used stamps to make a lot of that fabulous detail.. So much to look at, and all of it to love.. stunning layout..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning!!!! Amazing stamp work!!! You always leave me in awe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly Beautiful! It's no surprise this page helped u seal a DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shell! This page was created especially for the DT Announcement i.e. after I got notified I`d join the DT :-) Hugs ~GERRY~

      Thank you for all your comments, ladies! xo

      Delete
  5. Gerry this is amazing and I absolutely love this page! This must be my favourite at the moment! Wow...you outdid yourself...and congrats on the DT spot! So deserved!

    ReplyDelete