Monday, July 16, 2012

*NEW* ZEPHYR collection ~Prima Marketing~

Hi there!
Happy Monday!!!!!!
Don`t you just love this time of the year? All the manufacturers are presenting their new collections and we all wait impatiently to see them.
Well, I`m happy to be designing for one of the best companies in this industry and I`ll be showing this month a lot of new amazing stuff that I had the opportunity to play with ;-)
Today, I`m showing a layout I created with the adorable and so playful collection from Prima Marketing - "ZEPHYR"

This is my first layout I created with "Zephyr" collection. If you are visiting CHA Summer 2012 in Chicago you may see it in real life in Prima`s booth :-)

SUPPLIES LIST:
{#844455} Zephyr pps
{#844486} Zephyr pps
{#844509} Zephyr pps
{#559106} Journaling Notecard set Zephyr
{#559311} Wood buttons Zephyr
{#559243} Wood Embellishments Zephyr
{#559373} Cling Stamps Tea-Thyme
{#559380} Cling Stamps Zephyr
{#559519} Clear Stamps Zephyr
{#559731} Metal Trinkets Zephyr
{#560522} Say it in Crystals
{#922108} 6x6 Mask
{#559175} Alphabet Stickers
{#691596} Junkyard Findings
{#691589} Junkyard Findings
{#562489} Timido Zephyr
{#562465} Silentium Zephyr
{#543686} Sugarplum Roses


  • In general I did masking and stamping on the background
  • Lots of fussy cutting
  • The white clock is one of the latest "Junkyard Findings" embellishments designed by Ingvild Bolme
  • I placed the clock on a wood clock to give different look.
  • The butterflies were stamped and cut out. Then used as embellishment.
  • The "beautiful" word was stamped on a transparent sheet.

    I hope you enjoyed today`s post!
    Have a creative week!
    Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, Gerry- you do such amazing work!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. these papers are stunning, and you have show cased them so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing your gorgeous creations shine on the Prima blog! You have really done wonders with their new collections. This is such a beautiful, sunny layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Zephyr" is one of my favorites!
    And probably because of this layout! :D
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really don't know how you do it.. I am WOW'd EVERY time I look at your layouts.. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete