Saturday, July 28, 2012

Life is simple GDT ~I Heart {ippity}~

Hi there!
Happy Saturday!
Today I have another project to share with you that I created for I Heart {ippity} where I`m guest-designing from June till September.
I love those cute little birds which are part of the  "Simply Home" stamp set.

This is the cute stamp set I used for this project - "Simply Home"


* I stamped the birds and I cut them out. 
** Each bird was stamped twice and adhered with
foam pads to give more dimension.
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
"COUNTRY ESTATE" collection

{657722} Sizzix ScoreBoards Die - Place card & Flowers


The I Heart {ippity} Design Team has a BLOG HOP coming up on August 4th which means stay tuned because there will be an awesome prize. If you want to read more about the BLOG HOP and check the sneak peeks of the prize please feel free to check the Facebook page ------> HERE


Hope you enjoyed my project today!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
I hope to see you on August 4th and blog hop with us!

Hugs,


4 comments:

  1. It turned out so beautiful and sweet! Just love those cute birds and the beautiful blue details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those cute stamps, sweet and tweet :) have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card Gerry!! Congrats on all your achievements if I haven't said it already!! I'm in awe of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Gerry...love this cute card! Is a gift in itself! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete