Thursday, July 19, 2012

Joining Glitz Design Team & Their New Collections

Hi there!
I was looking through my last posts and I found out I completely forgot :-( to announce that I joined the Glitz Design family :-)
I was super excited when I received a few months ago an e-mail from the girls inviting me to join their Design Team. Their products are very beautiful and I believe they suit my style of scrapping a lot :-)
Thank you so much Glitz girls :-)!
Glitz Design released 4 *NEW* collections this summer 
and I`d love to share them with you....
For FULL release of each collection please check the Glitz Blog -----> HERE




Please be sure to check Glitz Design Blog {------> HERE} to see what the girls created with the New Collections......and I hope I`ll be able to show you my work with the collections .....soon ;-)

Wishing you a sunny day!
Keep on smiling and hugs your way :-)

6 comments:

  1. Huge congrats! I would love to design for them someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes huge congrats you will rock their goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats:) Their collections are so perfect for your beautiful style. I can't wait to see what you'll create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gefeliciteerd Gerry!
    Dit is ook weer zo'n goed huwelijk! :D
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Gerry you are one busy lady. I don't know how you keep it straight!! I'm so impressed. Lookin forward to seeing your creations!!

    ReplyDelete