Sunday, July 1, 2012

Guest-Designer for ~Scrap of Elegance~

Hi there!
Happy 1st of July!

I was once again invited by a scrapbook kit to guest-design. This time I`m so happy to announce I`ll be guest-designing for "Scrap Of Elegance".
Today I`ll share my first two layouts I created with their totally gorgeous and so beautiful kit "Isn`t She Lovely"
The kit has pretty papers from BoBunny`s {Little Miss} collection, Graphic 45`s {A Ladies Diary} collection, The Paper Loft`s {Gentler Times} collection and full of awesome embellishments from Melissa Frances, Kaisercraft, Prima Marketing, ZVA. etc.
There are two amazing hand-made butterflies from one of the Design team girls - Renea Harrison!
My first layout is based on the fabulous sketch by Suepup...
And two close ups.....
This is my second layout.....
Hope you enjoyed my creations!
For full reveal of the kit please visit "Scrap of Elegance" website -----> HERE
And for more gorgeous layouts created by the Design Team girls please visit their blog ------> HERE

Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous work as always my friend! Thank you for joining us this month. We are so honored to have you on board!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Браво,Гери!Красиви,елегантни,поздравления!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh MY!!!!!!!!! Stunning designs, Gerry! Your fussy cutting is astonishing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, you did such amazing, delicate layouts with this kit! They are both absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig werk Gerry, mooie mix van romantisch en cute!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! These are stunning Gerry! the fussy cutting is superb and those adorable photos put amongst those amazing papers look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pages as always Gerry!! I don't think I have congratualted u on ur Prima & Glitz DT spots either! Well done I look forward to seeing ur amazing work at more of my fav place XX!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these are all amazing! as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to be a Glitz girl someday! Congrats! on both spots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thees are so so stunning love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL.. Congratulations! both spots are well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous work as always Gerry!
    Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ps...congrats on the GDT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy Moly Gerry!! Your work with this kit is just so darn beautiful!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all you've done with it!! You sure are the queen of fussy cutting! xx

    ReplyDelete