Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Explore *NEW* "Park Drive" ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
How is everybody doing? I hope you all have a beautiful Summer with your family!
I can finally share a layout I created with one of the newest collection from Webster`s Pages - "PARK DRIVE". I just LOVE, love the beautiful colors and designs in this collections. Love the embellishments ......everything :-)
My layout is based on white card stock....as usual... and the background was treated with stamps, paint and a mask.....


SUPPLIES LIST:
{Park Drive} Paper Collection
{Park Drive} Overlay Transparency
{Park Drive} Trim Card
{Diamonds Tag} Unmounted Stamps
{Dream Big} Unmounted Stamps
{Today`s Special} Unmounted Stamps





And a few close-ups for you....
A lot of fussy cut-outs....
A little bit of stamping on the background...
using new & old Webster`s Pages stamps...
The butterflies were stamped and cut out.....then used as embellishments...
Hope you enjoyed today`s project!
Have a Sunny Day!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Wow.. this is outstanding.. really beautifully created, and all that fussy cutting.. amazing layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with the Other Lizzy!!! Just gorgeous ...it makes me want to rush out & buy this collection!!! I'm a keen fussy cutter do absolutely love what you've done with your photo:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! I am attempting my first fussy cutting project using Webster Pages and you give me inspiration in that I might be able to create something stunning. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FANTASTIC!!!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl....such a gorgeous layout! I love all the gorgeous details and this new collection looks so great! Lovely work and stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely and fun page Gerry!

    ReplyDelete