Sunday, June 24, 2012

Treasured Memories ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
Happy Sunday to you all!
Today I have a mixed media layout for you that I created for Webster`s Pages. I mixed here two gorgeous collections and I hand-made the flowers.

I`ve been busy with Mixed media for a long time and I just checked for FUN when I created one of my first layouts - and yes, I found this one made in October, 2009 ;-)
This layout was actually created for a workshop that I was teaching back then!
p.s. I see lots of cut outs from my Cricut Expression machine which I don`t seem to use anymore ;-)


SUPPLIES LIST:

"GIRL LAND" collection
"SUNDAY PICNIC" collection
"Every moment" unmounted stamps



{IDP 0051}"Treasured memories" phrases


{655268} Sizzix Big Shot machine
{657469} Sizzix Bigz Dies - Holiday Lamppost


And a few close-ups for you...
Please check Webster`s Pages Blog for more inspiration 
from the other Design Team girls!

Thanks for your visit !
Have a beautiful day!
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful LO Gerry!! Love all the flowers and layering, gorgeous colors/paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really rock mixed media! This layout is just another piece of evidence for that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO gorgeous!!! Isn't it fun to look back at what we "used" to do? I'm in love with all of the beautiful layering on this one, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gerry, these both are really lovely, and I love all the cut outs from your cricut, and yes I can relate to not using my cricut as much as I should.. but I do love my big shot which gets used often now.. the first layout is stunning with all the flowers.. love both of these layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel leuk om het verschil van "vroeger" en "nu" te zien.
    deze layout is weer een mooitje geworden, mixed media is dus wel iets voor jou! :)
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layouts are so gorgeous Gerry and I love them both. The Websters one is so soft and gentle...and just love all the little details! Can I maybe ask a question...how does one make sure that the paper doesn't buckle with the pastes and paints that one uses for mixed media?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous layouts, Gerry!! Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your layouts are so wonderfully detailed and beautiful! I don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete