Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Little Man ~Imaginarium Designs~

Hi there!
I hope everybody is doing well....just like me :-))))))
This is a layout I created for Imaginarium Designs using their absolutely AWESOME chipboard!

SUPPLIES LIST:

{IDS 0030} Steam Punk Clock 
{IDS 0021} Fence/Rail track
{IDP 0003} My Little Man


{Nature Garden} collection


  • The chippie was first painted with gesso. When it was dry I used brown crackle paint from Rangers. Love the effect that when the brown paint crackles the whit epos up.
  • Because I wanted to have some "movement" on my page I decided to cut the clock in two parts and place them on the left/right side of the photo

  • I cut separately all three words from this phrase. 
  • "My little" was painted with gesso and then with Glimmer Glam. When it was dry I used sand paper to remove the glitter and give more vintage look.
  • The word "man" was also treated in the same way but this time I used black "Glimmer Glam".

  • The Fence was also painted initially with gesso and once it was dry I painted it with green crackle paint from Rangers.

  • The mini mask "chicken wire" was used like a "stamp".
  • I sprayed Glimmer Mist on a piece of aluminum folio. Dipped the mask in the paint and then stamped on the paper.
  • Then I used a black fine liner to outline the chicken wire :-)


Have a beautiful day!
Thank you for your visit :-)
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such an amazing boy layout! That photo is amazing and it really shines on this layout. Love all the dimension in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and photo really stands out. Love it.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the crackling going on!!!!!! Wonderful page, Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effects you achieved with the chipboard.
    Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the effects you achieved with the chipboard.
    Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel knap gedaan Gerry.
    Bloemen, vlinders... en toch een hele stoere sfeer!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Love how you separated the chipboard. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my project at Webster's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely layout and I always love the close ups too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful and love the decorated chippies....thanks for the inspiration and tips! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete