Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Dreams ~The Scrap Cake~

Hi there!
Today I have a layout to share I created for The Scrap Cake with two of their gorgeous collections - "The Bright side of life" and "One Moment in Time".
It`s not the usual size I scrap but I thought change is always good.....right?

SUPPLIES LIST:


{657773} Framelits Die set with Stamps - Butterflies #3
*NEW*{657747} Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Regal Edging
*NEW*{657743} Embosslits Die - Jeweled Tassel
{657840} Movers & Shapers magnetic die set - Vintage Alarm 


  • I began this layout on white background
  • I did some masking... and stamping

  • I cut out flourish from the pattern paper

For more inspiration please check out The Scrap Cake Blog ------> HERE
Thank you for visiting me :-)
Have a nice day!


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, dreamy layout! and in real it looks even more amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schattige layout Gerry, mooie combi van de 2 Scrapcake lijnen.
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so beautiful Gerry...love it!
    Heaney xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...the layering is superb! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete