Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Guest-designer for ~I Heart {ippity}~

Hi there!
I have a card to share with you today that I created for I Heart {ippity} where I`m guest-designing this month......and next one .......till September :-) .....Thank you, Heather Flaherty

This is my first project I created with the cute stamps - "Moon Beams & Heart Strings".

  • I used two stamps from the set - "falling stars" and the phrase "Welcome little one"
  • I applied different colors ink on the stamp and then I stamped using clear embossing powder.
  • I firstly cut out all the "falling stars" separately and adhered them on the sides of the card.
  • Then I cut out the phrase and adhered it at the bottom part of the card!
  • I used "Little Darling" collection from Graphic 45
  • The chipboard frame is from Imaginarium Designs - Photo Frame 1 {IDFR 0002}


Are you curious about the June`s Release from I Heart {ippity}?
Just have a look how awesome they are -------> HERE
My favorite?....... all of them but I do love birds......and words ;-))))))
Hope you liked my card today!
Have a beautiful day! 




3 comments:

  1. You are so creative: your use of the chipboard frame is so clever. Just love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Gerry...your fussy cutting is amazing! Super!

    ReplyDelete