Saturday, June 30, 2012

A card ~I Heart {ippity}~


Hi there!
Today I will share with you a card I created for I Heart {ippity}using once again 
the awesome stamp set "Moon Beams & Heart Strings".
Look at all those stamps....Aren`t they just cute?

I firstly stamped the hearts on the card itself. 
Then I stamped them once again on a sheet of pattern paper and cut out only the hearts.
They were adhered with foam tape.
I stamped the hearts for the third time and cut out only a few of them 
which I spread here and there ;-) on the card.
I added blue glitter gel pen to the hearts and the words as a final touch!

I hope you like it!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Schattig kaartje, zo leuk gedaan met die hartjes!
    Ik vind "falling for you"zo goed erbij gevonden!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and how soft and FABULOUS it is ...

    ReplyDelete