Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Art Journaling with Webster`s Pages

Hi there!
It`s a special post today because I`m presenting one of my first ever Art Journaling pages. I had so much fun creating this one......dirty hands, heating tools, paint.......I simply had a blast! And the more I was doing on the page the more I wanted to add.....
All the products I used are from Webster`s Pages. I mixed a lot of collections .....

SUPPLIES LIST
"Girl Land" Unmounted stamp "Diamonds Tag"
"Girl Land" Unmounted stamp "Fun Burst Background"
Unmounted stamp "Dream Big"
Unmounted stamp "Every Moment"
"Girl Land" Calendar Cards
"Trendsetter" - District 45
"Sunday Picnic" - Kite tails
"Sunday Picnic" - Perfect Accents
"Country Estate" - Image stickers
"Country Estate" - Alpha stickers
"Ladies & Gents" - Image Stickers
"Ladies & Gents" - Alpha Stickers
"Spring Market" - Alpha Stickers
"Hollywood Vogue" - Alpha Stickers
Designer Vintage netting

Here are a few close-ups:
  • The big butterfly was stamped and cut-out.
  • The other two little butterflies are from "In Love" collection
  • The size of this art page is 8"x8" 

Thank you of visiting my blog!

Have an awesome day! 
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gerry

    Wow ik moest wel 2x kijken of ik wel op de goede blog terecht ben gekomen, het is wel wat anders, maar er is altijd wel een eerste keer. Je hebt wel heel mooie kleuren gebruikt en de textuur op je pagina is heel mooi.

    groetjes Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Gerry- you're a natural!! I love the texture and colors- fabulous work :)
    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great beginniong!hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see you had a blast creating this art journaling: it turned out amazing. I love all the wonderful textures and techniques that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Gerry! It is gorgeous!!!! Wonderful colors! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete