Wednesday, May 9, 2012

***WINNER*** The Scrap Kitchen NSD Blog Hop

Hi there!
First of all let me THANK YOU for participating in The Scrap Kitchen Blog Hop on May 5th! Thank you for taking the time to leave such sweet comments!

I had 88 comments left on the Blog Hop post and my daughter picked personally the winner :-)
I still do the old fashioned way to pick a winner.....I printed the comments, folded them separately and the innocent hand of a child simply picked a winner.....

And the WINNER is......


Lesley, can you send me your postal address to vereya@yahoo.com so I can send your prize? Thank you!

Wishing you a scrappy day!
Hugs,
                                                                         

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow...I'm in Seventh Heaven right now, tell your little sweetie thank you so much for drawing me out. Gerry...I've never won anything and love love love your work so am super happy.

    ReplyDelete