Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Webster`s Pages & Unity Stamp Co. SWAP

Hi there!
We have a fun week at Webster`s Pages blog this week. We teamed up with Unity Stamp Co. ...YAY!
Be sure to visit Webster`s Pages Blog to see what the DT created and of course for a chance to win some amazing prizes.


As a crafter who stamps regularly I was on top of the world when I heard that Webster`s Pages releases 9 *NEW* unmounted stamps for their latest and so gorgeous collection "Girl Land". I have a few now and they are so beautiful and the most important very useful :-)

I created this layout using two of the stamps - "Fun Burst Background" and "Tea Cup Tag". The layout is based on white card stock which was "transformed" into light blue one ;-). I used Glimmer Mist "Sea Glass" color.
SUPPLIES LIST:
{Girl Land} Paper collection
{Girl Land} Journaling cards
{Girl Land} Perfect Accents 
{Girl Land} Word Block Stickers
{Girl Land} Alphabet Stickers
{Girl Land} Tutu Card
*NEW*{Girl Land} Tea Cup Tag unmounted stamp

I hope you enjoyed my project today! Don`t forget to leave a comment at Webster`s Pages Blog {HERE}  - who knows maybe YOU will be ONE of the LUCKY winners! 
Have a creative day!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Mooi hoe je de stempels gebruikt hebt, heel subtiel.
    En dat meisje is zo leuk, met haat schattige rokje :)
    Prachtige layout Gerry, Girl land is in goede handen !
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig lay-out weer en ben met corina eens heel leuk gedaan van het meisje met haar schattige rokje.Hoop maar dat deze papier serie snel te koop is in Nederland.

    groetjes Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so gorgeous LOVE all the yummy layers and she is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is so full of gorgeous details. I love the way you embellished your layout with all the wonderful fussy cut elements. That is such a sweet photo of Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Gerry! I also love the stamping you did....inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gerry found your blog via Sizzix. I have to say that this is a fabulous piece, beautifully embellished with a gorgeous photograph. Thank you for sharing. I am also your newest follower too : )

    ReplyDelete