Monday, May 28, 2012

She Loves Flowers GDT ~Colorful Creations~

Hi there!
WOW....you can`t imagine how beautiful the weather is here in The Netherlands. It`s been sunny, warm and my family & I have been enjoying every single day! It doesn`t happen often to have such nice weather.
Now, about today`s layout. I was invited to guest-design for Colorful Creations and I had to create a layout based on a sketch. It`s an awesome sketch so it wasn`t difficult to create a layout.
You can visit the Sketch Challenge at Colorful Creations ning.site -------> HERE
{657773} Sizzix Framelits Die/Stamp - Butterflies #3
{657388} Sizzix Decorative strip die - Royal Swirls
{656918} Sizzix On the Edge die - Iron Gate
{657176} Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip - Typeset Alphabet die
{657009}Sizzix Original Die - Bitterflies & Rings

  • The flowers I used are BIG mixture of brands ;-)....I was looking for the colors I need and the sizes I need......
  • I didn`t use any patterns papers to created this layout.....
  • The netting you see behind the photo is from Webster`s Pages...

  • I stamped the butterflies with Sizzix Die/Stamp set and colored them in with Copic Markers...

  • The little butterfly is also from the Sizzix Die/Stamp set but this time I colored it in differently. I used again Copic Markers....

For more inspiration and details please visit Colorful Creations site -------> HERE

Have a creative week!
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. this is just like sunshine...gorgoeus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! Definitely smells and looks like Summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is stunning!! Thanks so much for being our Guest DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing spring layout! A pure delight to look at:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, de Hollandse tulpen!
    Heerlijke layout en precies de goede timing, met dit lente weer!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! Beautiful layout and lady with the dimples!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weer een SUPER layout met lekker veel details om te bekijken!!! En wat een prachtige kleuren! Ik ben gek op dat geel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your take on this sketch is absolutely wonderful! I love the photo of you with the tulips! You scrapped it so beautifully!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing photo to scrap! so beautiful with the flowers and mists you have used.. really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful picture off you and also you design Wow

    happy day girl
    Hugs carla

    ReplyDelete