Thursday, May 24, 2012

Scent of a woman ~The Scrap Cake~

Hi there!
It`s a Women`s week at The Scrap Cake blog. It made me think a lot what to scrap about because there are so many things involved in our lives as women. Anyway, I decided to scrap about perfumes as a daily part of my life.
As an amateur photographer I`m often attracted by colors and shapes of things. This perfume got my attention by its colors and I thought I`d scrap it in combination with the awesome "One Moment in Time" collection.


{Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps} - Sew Nice
{Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps} - Mini Vintage

{IDAL 0001} Lower Case letters
{IDFL 0001} Flourish 1

And a few close-ups.....

Have a beautiful day!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Gerry...I love your title...
    It's so great that we can scrap about everyday things...but they all make up a part of our intricate lives! Love the details...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerry, wow. this looks amazing, so feminine...and what a fabulous title... yes some bottles of perfume are so beautiful, so I love the photo and the colors you have used on your layout.. always love your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, love all the soft colours, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuk idee om je parfum te scrappen! Flesje heeft zeker een mooie vorm en kleur; vast door een vrouw ontworpen denk je niet? :)
    Je layout is mooi, past helemaal bij de titel.
    En nu heb ik de rest van de dag dat liedje in mijn hoofd...
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fussy cutting is just fabulous, Gerry- perfect collection for that awesome photo- nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amateur Photographer ?!!!!! I love your pictures and always look forward to seeing your new pages. Love the colors on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like what I see, you're very creative. Love that Escada perfume too. Thanks for sharing those. :)
    pheromone advantage

    ReplyDelete