Friday, May 11, 2012

Remember this beautiful day ~The Scrap Cake~

Hi there!
Today I`m sharing a layout using the gorgeous collection from The Scrap Cake "My Private Happiness" designed by Karola Witczak.
When I saw this collection from the first time I knew I`d scrap old photos of my son - when he was so cute with his long hair, innocent look and always eager to strike a pose for mommy ;-)



  • My layout is based on white card stock. The background was masked, misted and stamped with a flourish stamp from Webster`s Pages "Beauty"....

  • I cut out flourish patterns and scallops from the pattern papers and layered them with the flowers from Manor House Creations...

Hope you enjoyed my layout!
Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gerry, this is really beautiful, the photo is adorable, what a sweet boy! love the layers, and the flowers are divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo cute!! love all the bright and sunny colors! have a wonderful weekend Gerry! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoi gerry zoals altijd is hij waar prachtig, groetjes ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo of Alex is so cute and you scrapped it so beautifully! Just love how well the bright colours match the picture and the pretty flowers are a perfect finishing touch.

    I loved your work in Creatief met Foto's BTW! You've done such amazing work with this collection and your wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete