Thursday, May 17, 2012

Keep Smiling ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
It`s been again some time since I posted a layout ;-). But here I am with my latest layout.....
As every month we, the DT girls, create a project inspired by our monthly guest-designer at Webster`s Pages. This month we are so glad to have in our team so talented Jen Jockisch. I was inspired by one of her layouts "Love You". To check what Jen created please visit this link ------> HERE
And this is what I created. It`s a simple, happy, girly layout.....
SUPPLIES LIST
 "Girl Land" paper collection
"Girl Land" stickers
"In Love" Alpha stickers
Shared Embellishments - Butterfly Push Pins



Thank you for visiting my blog!
Have a sunny day! And of course....keep smiling ;-)
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Only looking at your layout already makes me so happy:) Such a beautiful, girly layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I really can't wait to get my hands on that collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kelly , this layout so makes me want this collection! :)
    well done my friend!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning is your page, love the papers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout...the Girl Land papers are just so gorgeous! Love that shoe and the lace and the banner...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this collection and what you've done with it- I could peruse your details for the longest time- so much eye candy! Great work, Gerry :)~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww... thanks so much Gerry!!! I am SO excited to have won a little bit of the beautiful Girl Land collection! My email including shipping info is sent! Just in passing, you are a true inspiration to me - on my list of top designers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh...this is sooo adorable Gerry!!! your pages surely keeps ME smiling!!
    enjoy your day sweetie and see you soon!
    Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geweldige layout Gerry!! Er is zoveel te zien...super!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it!!! This page is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ps...watch out for the mailman..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gerry! this is so delightful! the photo is so cheerful and the colors of these gorgeous papers just enhances the joy.. this layout is so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete