Thursday, April 5, 2012

Winner Announced ~Ounce Upon A ...Sketch Blog Hop~

Hi there!

First of all let me say THANK YOU for participating in Once Upon A ....Sketch 1st Birthday Blog Hop!
I hope you all had fun hopping the blogs and enjoying the DT projects.

Secondly as I promised I`m sharing today the video with the winner of my blog. Thank you so much for leaving such sweet comments and for visiting me. This is my first time I`m dealing with my own giveaway so bear with me and be patient. As a matter of fact I enjoyed it very much and who knows maybe in the future you`ll hear more from me.

My kids helped me to cut the all the papers with the comments you made, they helped me also to fold them and they helped me to choose the winner :-) And yes, they talk in Dutch.....lol!
My daughter, Leanne is sick since yesterday so she doesn't look very happy on the video....poor thing....but she wanted to help mommy so much and did her best.
Here are all 125 comments from you, sweet ladies.....



CONGRATULATIONS, EFI
Efi, can you contact me with your postal address at vereyaatyahoodotcom. Thank you!

Well, I want to wish you all Happy Easter holidays and once again Thank You for being so sweet to play along with the blog hop!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations efi and what a gorgeous video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry what a cute video!!! Congratulations Efi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. μπραβο Εφη!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow a cute video!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Gerry & kids!!!!! Thaaaaank you soooo much!!!! I am so exited and happy! Thank you so much for the gorgeous blog hop and your generous prize Gerry! Your kids are soo cute!!! Happy Easter holidays!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the lucky winner

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh... I absolutely LOVED the video and must admit I've seen it now about 5 times!!! The kids are soooooo adorable and I love hearing you guys speaking in Dutch!!! I so hope that Leanne is feeling better now. She is so sweet to help you Gerry even though she didn't feel well and I LOVE how much you LOVE your kids and make them a part of everything!!! PLEASE do MORE videos!!! :) big hugs... Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just want to say, how totally adorable is this video! Such a clever way to choose a winner! Congrats to Efi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet letting the kids become involved in the process!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just have to echo all the above comments!!! That is sooooo cute and adorable! Loved all of it...thank you for sharing your precious children live with us like that....And congrats to Efi.....

    ReplyDelete