Monday, April 30, 2012

Webster`s Pages & Scrapbook Adhesives Swap

Hi there!
Today is the first day of the swap between "Webster`s Pages" and "Scrapbook Adhesives" . I had the opportunity to work with some awesome products from Scrapbook Adhesives and this is the layout I created using only SA adhesives.
SUPPLIES LIST:
"Everyday Poetry" collection
"Everyday Poetry" Trim Pack
Best of WP - Postcards


  • I hand-made the flowers myself ...

  • Loved working with the 3D foam squares....they gave the perfect dimension to my cut-out embellishments....

  • I thought it would be fun to change the flower of my daughter`s hair-band with a hand-made one ;-)

  • Birds and butterflies were cut out from the WP Postcards ....

  • To add some touches to the trim I used a Copic Marker and colored in the centers of the flowers...

other PRODUCTS I used:
{657667}Sizzix Textured Embossing folders (4pk) - Loving Thoughts set
{656064} Sizzlits Die Set (3pk) - Flowers, Branches & leaves set
{657496} Sizzix On The Edge Die - TH Distressed Doily

{IDP 0029} "Our Little Girl"

  • The title was painted first with modeling paste....
  • Once it was dry I used Copic Markers to color it.....I don`t know how many time I say/write this but I LOVE Copic Markers and used them so much .....in different ways of course ;-)


Well, that was everything for today...it turned a long post :-) but I hope you enjoyed it!
If you want to follow our swap with Scrapbook Adhesives just check Webster`s Pages Blog ----> HERE

Have an awesome day!
Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Fantastische layout Gerry!
    Heel vrolijk en fris met die vrolijke kleurtjes.
    Mooie combinaties maak je met Sizzix, Imaginarium en Websters. Bravo!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And great ideas...
    http://auntanniecreates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is SO gorgeous. Beautiful work here Gerry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerry! Your work is always spectacular!! I always find myself scrolling up for another peek when you post a l/o!! Just love what you've done here!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so beautiful Gerry! your gorgeous girl is adorable! I love everything on here, and your hand made flowers add a special touch and a lovely pop of yellow ... I hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo Beautiful Gerry!! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of the handmade flowers and they seem easy enough that I could make them too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so gorgeous Gerry! love your flowers! beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work, Gerry! I love how you've added the flower to her headband- adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gerry, How beautifully creative you are! Love the bow you made for her hair to go with the others on the pages. Just perfect!
    xoxo,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey very interesting blog!http://bit.ly/14DGx9C

    ReplyDelete