Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mr & Mrs ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
Hope you all had wonderful Easter with your families. My family had a great time. The kids enjoyed every single minute and had fun in painting eggs, looking for eggs and certainly eating them ;-)))

Today I have a layout to share with you I created for Webster`s Pages.  I believe this is my first layout I share online using gorgeous "In Love" collection.
  • I used white card stock as a background.
  • The swirls you see on the background were stamped with Tattered Angels clear stamps "Garden". 
  • I hand-stitched a big heart on the background and I added Trim from "In Love" collection. 
  • I cut separately each heart and I adhered it on the edge of the stitched heart. 





  • The Dazzle Me Gems were originally transparent. I used Copic Marker (pink) to color them in. 



  •  The title "Mr & Mrs" was stamped and cut out. I matted it with a heart die cut.

Thank you for visiting me!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Wat schitterend Gerry!! echt wauw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gerry this is so romantic and soft and really filled with love! absolutely gorgeous! I love each part of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, this is absolutely exquisite! I looked at it for several minutes as the detailed here are just so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, so much gorgeous attention to detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Gerry, this is just GORGEOUS!!!!! love every little detail! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exceptional page Gerry & how amazing is that TA stamp?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's pretty! Thanks for the details...gotta get that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! I love all the details in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous detail ... I have that Clear stamp and must use it !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Je hebt zo'n mooie romantische layout gemaakt, prachtig!
    En het filmpje van de kids die een winnaar trekken, hihi, zo schattig!!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Gerry! This is such a gorgeous page with so many little details and touches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the close-ups Gerry! I especially love how you worked the chippie border and your as always amazing attention to detail. Cutting out each heart from the trip and adhering them to the stitching, the tiny black pearls accenting a curve here and a flourish there, the delicate punchwork and delicious fussy cutting. PERFECT as perfect can be! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete