Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Imaginarium Designs & Webster`s Pages

Hi there!
If you are visiting my blog for ONCE UPON A ...SKETCH April 1st blog hop please click -----> HERE


Today I have two layouts to share with you that I created back in March for Imaginarium Designs and Webster`s Pages using ID awesome chippies and WP beautiful papers.

"ALL GROWN UP" layout
Imaginarium Designs Supplies:

Webster`s Pages Supplies:
"Hollywood Vogue" collection
*I only use half of the frame here!

                 *I only used one of the birds!

*I cut in half the embellishments to use them on my layout!


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" canvas
The canvas is size 8" x 8" and was created without any pattern paper. I only used a photo of my son`s 1st Birthday cake. Actually the reason I made this canvas was his wish to have this photo scrapped and to hang it in his room. 
Imaginarium Designs Supplies:

Webster`s Pages Supplies:
Unmounted stamp "Celebrate"
  • This is how the canvas looked like before I began applying any modeling paste, stamping and decorating...

*I made it look like a B-day balloon!
  • The ribbon was colored in with Glimmer Mist and then stamped with Webster`s Pages Unmounted stamp "Celebrate"

  • "Happy Birthday" chippie was first painted with puffy paint. Then painted with Glimmer Glam.
  • The butterfly was treated with 4 colors Copic Markers - yellow, orange, green and blue. First, painted with Gesso of course ;-)


Hope you enjoyed my projects!
Don`t forget to visit both ning sites for more Inspiration:
IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS ning site -----> HERE
INSPIRE ME ning site ------> HERE

Wishing you a sunny, peaceful and creative day!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. The All Grown Up photo sequence is very nice and your canvas is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great LO with so many wonderful details. Thanks so much for the inspiration. And that canvas is just great. A wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the explanations, it makes your work even more interesting as it already is!
    Love your page, beautiful work on the background. You made me pull out the pastes again!
    And the canvas for Alex is just too cute!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Your designs are SO creative!!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely and totally gorgeous!!! I just love your creations!!!!

    ReplyDelete