Monday, April 2, 2012

Guest-Designer ~FUNTOOLAS~

Hi there!
If you are visiting my blog for ONCE UPON A ...SKETCH April 1st blog hop please click -----> HERE

Well, I`m so happy to announce that I was invited to guest-design for "Funtoolas" this month. I played with their April`s kit "Sweet Moments" and I just loved the Spring colors. The embellishments match perfectly with the papers. There is such a cute clear stamp included and gorgeous crystals. Plus all the beautiful flowers, sheer ribbon, buttons, doilies, etc.....simply BEAUTIFUL!
These are the two layouts I created with "Sweet Moments" kit from Funtoolas....
  • I used the clear stamps from the kit to stamp the honey-bee and the bird.
  • I added puffy paint to the edges of the Funtoolas beaded felt flowers.

  • I used the textured card stock (included in the kit) to create the frame
  • Cut out flowers from the pattern paper and decorated the felt flowers.

  • I masked and stamped on the background.
  • The alphabet stickers were originally white but I used Copic Marker to color them in.

Please visit FUNTOOLAS site for more inspiration -----> HERE and of course to check their beautiful kits!

Thank you for visiting me! 
Have a sunny day!
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Mooie zomerse kleuren en zo als altijd beatiful lay-out.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the puff paint on the edges of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaizing Lo´s...so so funny...love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely bright kit and you created such gorgeous pages with it! I love the summer feel to them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty kit and your LO's are kind of different from last ones but no less beautiful! The first one is my favorite, I just LOVE it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super-cute ...love the 'waves' in the 2nd LO ~ really, really great:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work. The soft colors in the kit seemed made for you

    ReplyDelete