Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fun ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
I hope you are all doing well and enjoying Spring!
I have a layout to share today that I created for Webster`s Pages. As every month we have a guest-designer to inspire us  at Webster`s Pages, and we, the DT girls, create a layout inspired by the guest-designer`s work.
This month we are very lucky to have a very talented lady guest-designing for us - Nic Howard.
Nic`s work is always detailed and beautifully designed. I`m a big fan of her work and it was honor to scrap-lift one of her layouts. If you like to check what Nic has created with some of our collections please check this link ------> HERE
And this is the layout I created....
Created by Gerry van Gent
And this is Nic`s stunning layout....
Designed by Nic Howard
I used one of the newest  Webster`s Pages` collections - "Game On".
  • I cut out the two girls and the boy from the pattern paper to match the photo of my kids and their cousin. 
  • I cut out two flowers with leaves from "Country Estate" collection  - "Serenity" pattern paper
  • And of course I couldn`t go without my signature on my pages - my hand-stitching. Love to do it :-)!



And one more beautiful news to share....we have a Birthday Girl at Webster`s Pages....It`s our own Brandin O`Neill. She is to blame ;-) for creating such gorgeous papers and embellishments, she is our boss and designer. Please if you didn`t do it so far take a minute to Wish her a Happy Birthday ------> HERE!

And talking about Birthdays -  We have a Birthday Challenge this week. Check the post on our blog ----> HERE!

Hope you enjoyed my layout!
Thank you for visiting me!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Your layout is so fun and beautiful! I love your design and all the pretty fussy cut details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Gerry- I just love what you've done with the dominoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie manier om deze WP lijn te gebruiken.
    Zo leuk dat je de 2 meisjes en een jongetje hebt gebruikt; alles klopt weer :)
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI.. two outstanding layouts by two very talented scrappers! love both of these, love these papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. as always so adorable! love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful work as always sweetie!
    see you tomorrow so I can admire this one in person!
    hugs, Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful inspiration Gerry! love love love both your take on Nic's page and the original one, you two are amazing scrappers! I am so so sad learning that you are leaving TCR but can totally understand that life tends to come in the way, you will be sorely missed sweetie! BUT I am happily following you in your trails and know where to find you :)) Take care! xxxx

    ReplyDelete