Friday, April 13, 2012

Caring ~The Color Room~

Hi there!
It`s Friday and it`s time for the new palette release at The Color Room. Palette #106 is so fresh and bright. It screams joy, fun and sun. My layout is totally inspired by the sketch provided by Lydell Quin....

We have some awesome sponsors this month:

AND



SUPPLIES LIST:





My layout was based on white card stock. I used Glimmer Mist and clear stamps to make my own background.
And here are a few close ups....

Hope to see you playing with this awesome palette!
Have a sunny day :-)
Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Geri! I love your detailed work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love this one! Palette too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry this is just so gorgeous love the palette this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Your work is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.. such beautiful colors to work with, and this layout is so sweet.. lovely flowers, and all your special touches... and well done on working with sizzix, I look forward to seeing what you create with the dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerry, this is totally delightful. I love the soft atmosphere that you have created with those beautiful collections. Just wonderful!!
    A BIG CONGRATS on your Sizzix shout out,too. Looking forwardto seeing you 'over there' Hugs, Bente!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and bright layout Gerry! Love the glimmer mist and stamped background...really is beautiful with all the elements added! Love this!

    ReplyDelete