Saturday, April 28, 2012

A card ~Sizzix & Webster`s PAges~

Hi there!
Today I have a card to share with you provided with a few photos showing how I  created the card. It`s a very easy, elegant card.
SUPPLIES LIST

{657000} Sizzix Big Shot
{657495} Sizzix On the Edge Die - Butterflight

"In Love" collection


Pearl Pen - Salmon


1. I used a white square card here. Both edges ( of the card and the die) are placed alongside...
2. Before cutting be sure the butterflies are "pointing up"....
3.  Once it`s cut the front of the card looks like that....

4. I cut the same butterflies but this time using pattern paper from Webster`s Pages "In Love" collection. Then I cut each butterfly separately and adhered it  onto the white butterflies.
5. I decorated the card with pearl pen, decorative punch and I stamped the background using a flourish stamp.
The letters "L.O.V.E." were cut out from the pattern paper and I added cute little whimsies.
I hope you enjoyed my card!
Have an awesome weekend!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. such a lovely card Gerry! I can see you have a great time with those gorgeous dies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Gerry!! Love how you did the title and the double layered butterflies!! I knew you'd have FUN with all your new Sizzix goodies!! :) hugs... Tracy

    ReplyDelete