Sunday, April 15, 2012

!!!CANCELING CLASSES in AUSTRALIA!!!

Hi there!
This blog post is about my classes in Australia and it`s mainly a message to all the ladies and gentlemen who were about to attend my workshops in Perth.
I am officially CANCELING my workshops at Extravaganza 2012, Perth. The host "Scrappy Kapers" disappeared out of a sudden for more than a month already and I don`t have a clue what`s going on. Plus the agreements in the contract were not fulfilled so far. People are talking, asking and I don`t have answers because I can`t reach anybody at "Scrappy Kapers" to answer my questions. I must admit that I didn`t expect this to happen at all. I am truly sorry for all the trouble ....I was so enthusiast and eager to teach in Perth but because of the circumstances I don`t see how this will happen. And unfortunately I had to come to the decision to cancel my classes :(
I know how disappointing is this decision of mine and I know how disappointed you all are but please try to understand me, on the other side of the world, helpless and not in state to do anything.
I do encourage all of you to contact "Scrappy Kapers" store and ask for full refund as soon as possible.
Once again, I am SORRY it came so far. I hope there will be another opportunity when we all meet and have a real good scrappy time altogether!
Hugs ~Gerry~

7 comments:

  1. im so sad :-( was realy lookg forward to this extravaganza just hope that you can find another time to come to WA and teach us how you put together such beautiful layouts xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt realise you were coming to Perth!!! are you teaching anymore classes here???? would love to do one of your classes!! (anita_stokes@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad to hear you aren't going to Australia:( But I can fully understand your decision: you can't go to the other side of the world, without being sure whether your workshops will even take place, because the shop hasn't let you know something. Take care and please don't feel like this is your fault, cause you can't help this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry Gerry. I am sure you were looking forward to meeting all the charming Australian ladies, and it is equally disappointing for them who don't get to meet sweet,wonderful you.
    This is so so sad!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Gerry I'm so saddened and disappointed for you. I know how much you were looking forward to going. How terrible to for all those scrappers excited to meet and create with you.
    Hugs,
    Jeni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gerry, I'm so sorry that the Australian trip hasn't worked out for you. So disappointing for you and your Australian followers. You have made the right decision to cancel. It is way too far to travel when plans aren't going correctly. We love your creative work and spirit on this side of the world and will continue to follow you sweet lady.if I lived in Perth I would contact the shop for you but alas, I'm four thousand miles away in NZ.
    Kindest thoughts and hugs,
    Janice.

    ReplyDelete