Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birthday Card ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
It`ll be a short post today :-) - Only sharing a card I made for Brandin O`Neill`s birthday which was yesterday.
I mixed three Webster`s Pages collections here - "Let`s Celebrate" and "Sunday Picnic".....the lattice is cut from "Palm Beach" collection - clean & simple papers
And one lonely ;-) close-up....
And look what I created on Facebook......My artistic page! Why? ....I don`t have the slightest idea ;-)....I guess to have something to do in my spare time :-)....joking of course....everything I do has a purpose ;-)
If you are FB user come and join me there....just click on the badge below and you`ll be on the right place!
Thank you!



As always wishing you a beautiful and sunny day!
Thank you for visiting!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful, you are so creatively talented. Thankyou for sharing your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sooo pretty! I love how you created the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and so pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh Gerry, this is sooo delish and incredibly pretty! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and so pretty card!I love love these cards, they are so cute! love your blog too .
    print plastic cards

    ReplyDelete