Thursday, April 19, 2012

Adorable ~The Scrap Cake~

Hi there!
I have a layout and a card to share with you today. I wanted to scrap this photo of my daughter and her Bff, Melissa, for a long time and I finally found beautiful matching papers for this photo.



{IDSooo13} Embelishments 4

{Black} Pearl Pen
  • The very first thing I did on the background was to stamp......For the flourish stamps I used embossing powder from Tim Holtz (seafoam)
  • The letters from the word "BOTH" in the title were cut with Typeset DecorativeStrip alphabet die from Tim Holtz

  • The big letter "A" with the word "adorable" is a rub on.

  • The three flowers were hand-made by me.... I used old My Mind`s Eye paper ribbon with lace and brads....very simple flowers, easy to make - it takes a couple of minutes and they are ready....Love simple & easy ;-) ! 


And I have a card to share with you....We have a birthday girl today in The Scrap Cake family and this sweet person is our own Karola Witczak. I created this card especially for her :-)
Wszystkiego najlepszego, Karola!
Have a sunny day & creative evening, everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Both the layout and card are fabulous- love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so beautiful. I rearly comment, but I love your work. You are very talented

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the touches of blue, looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gerry! oh how sweet this layout is! perfectly girly full of cuteness! and a beautiful card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your works. You are soo talented. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know I just LOVE these creations Gerry! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know I just LOVE these creations Gerry! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoi Gerry, het ziet er fantastisch uit hoor!!! Groetjes Karin Vink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout Gerry - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL!! Love all the texture and layering!! Cute pic of the girls and a super sweet card for Karola!! :) big hugs... Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness Gerry there is nothing simple about your page, that's for sure! It is utterly adorable as are the sweet sweet girls! What a lovely card you made for Karola, I bet she was really thrilled getting it! As always, beautiful beautiful work! xoxox

    ReplyDelete