Thursday, March 8, 2012

YOU ~The Scrap Cake~ and Workshop ~Scrapdelight~

Hi there!
I created this layout for The Scrap Cake using the new "One Moment in Time" collection.
I love the colors in this collection and the flourish motifs that are perfect to be cut out and used as embellishments.
  • The little frame was cut out from the paper pad. I added mesh and hand-stitched it along the edges. In the end I added my title "You" which is actually a tag that I resized and distressed.

  • I added only a few flowers to this project as an addition to all the cut out flourishes.
  • The light brown flowers are from Flying Unicorn.
  • The butterfly is from Bo Bunny`s "Gabrielle" collection.


  • The metal embellishment "Crazy for you" is from Berry71Blue.


And some workshop news :-)
On March 24th (2012) I`ll be giving a workshop at Scrapdelight scrapbook store. The workshop is featuring the gorgeous "My Private Happiness" collection from The Scrap Cake. You can check the link for more info -------> HERE


Thank you for visiting me!
Have an awesome day!
Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layout! That photo of Alex is just too cute:) I love how you scrapped it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Gerry,
    Wat een mooie lo weer zeg! Love the layering!
    Ik had graag op je workshop willen komen maar ik kan geen vrij krijgen op mijn werk. Er komen vast nog wel meer workshops toch??
    Groetjes Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your LOs with all those layers and details! PErfect use of the papers for a baby-themed page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute and lovely done Gerry.
    I was'nt so sure about this paper, but now... ;)
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color combo and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous- love your layers, as always...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came from Linkedin!!!! Love your blog and all the fussy cutting~beautiful work. I love vintage, I'm a scrapbooker and I'm on several teams in the USA. Would love for you to visit my blog and follow back:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Came over from Linkedin and I'm a follower now too! ( Hi Connie - you beat me here! LOL!!) Love your Blog too -- OH MY your work is just LOVELY!! Thanks for sharing! Connie - I'm off to visit and follow you next!! ( shhh, I should be working!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Gerry, this is so beautiful! I love your creations, they just make me smile! Scrapcake, what can I say....YUMMY!!!!
    xoxo
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is just gorgeous, LOVE all the fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pretty layers, the die cut at the top of the photo and the mesh. Thanks for the visit Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh...this couldn't be more adorable!!!! beautiful done sweetie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great layout Gerry...love all the little details and the colouring is perfect! The layering is also gorgeous! Wish I could make your class...I just know it would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete