Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Webster`s Pages

Hi there!
It`s March and we have another guest-designer at  Inspire Me ning.site. This month we are so thrilled to introduce Carol Monson.
We are always so excited to scrap-lift our guest-designer and it`s definitely BIG fun to try out other styles than your own and in my case to tie my hands and NOT doing a Gerry layout ;-)
And this is my scrap-lift for March.....

And this is the layout designed by Carol Manson that I was inspired.

I used the sunny and so yummy "Sunday Picnic" collection from Webster`s Pages.

And here are two close-ups:

Thank you for visiting me!
Wishing you a beautiful week!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Lindo!!!



    Val
    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and adorable Gerry! I just love how you use color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos of Leanne are so cute! Her dress reminds me of the K3 music that I used to listen to when I was younger;) Such a gorgeous, colourful layout! I really love the punched border in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER DUPER cute!! What a little sweetie you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Het is een schatje Gerry!
    Door jouw layout zie ik nóg beter hoe leuk het papier is, je weet 'm weer goed te promoten!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Gerry...anything you put your hand too is just super! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! The new Websters is so pretty and you make is even more so!!!
    xoxo
    Starr

    ReplyDelete