Monday, March 12, 2012

~Stay True To God~ DT

Hi there!
NO layouts today ;-).... for a change!
Instead I have some news to share.....
I was invited by Tracy Gutierrez to join her team ~Stay True To God~ and I`m so excited to say that I agreed :-)

STTG Design Team

Lidia Salas (USA)
Wendy Greenaway (South Africa)
Gerry van Gent (The Netherlands) - Me
Aly Gutierrez (USA)
Katie Gutierez (USA)
Tracy Gutierrez (USA) - Owner

I also wanted to share that Tracy just opened her ning.site - StayTrueToGod.ning.site and it`ll be great if you support us there by joining us and sharing your gorgeous creations. I can`t wait to see you there and perhaps have a chat ;-)

                                                                                          Visit Stay True To God

If you didn`t visit Tracy`s shop already please have a look -------> HERE

Thank you for your visit and Wishing you a Wonderful Day!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Gerry!!

    Sorry I haven't visited in awhile..but i see that you have been creating beautiful stuff!!! Just love anything you do. I will visit your new DT site.

    I hope you're well!!

    Hugs,
    Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, that is such fantastic news! Big congrats! I can't wait to see what you'll create:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete