Friday, March 23, 2012

Love ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
Today I want to share some LOVE from Webster`s Pages.  Did you check the NEW Webster`s site? It`s so beautiful. You can check it ---------> HERE.
I usually scrap photos of my family but that photo just inspired me so much that I coudln`t let it stay in the photo box. That pretty lady on the photo is one of my best friends - Edyta. She got married a few years ago and 8 months ago they were blessed with their first child - Sloan Christine. She is such a cutie and such a little angel. You`ll be seeing more layouts with Sloan in the future for sure :-)


How I created the grid:
When I saw "Picnic Basket" pattern paper for the first time I knew I`d use it as a grid on a layout. Two months ago I noticed that one of the circles of my template is the same size as the circles of the paper and......
STEP 1
  • I cut out all the circles from the pattern paper using Fiskars template and circle cutter.

STEP 2
  • I adjusted the grid according to my layout design and I cut part of it.




  • I used a fabric ticket for my title. 
  • I framed it in a little frame. The frame was a leftover from  "Flying Unicorn" (February "Add On" Kit) where I was guest-designing.
  • Parts of the left side of the background were stamped with unmounted stamps which were matching perfectly my cut-out flourish.

  • I stamped on the photo using Staz-on ink

Hope you enjoyed my project today!

Wishing you a sunny day!
Hugs,

19 comments:

  1. love this layout! gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful, Gerry- very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Gerry... this is gorgeous!! Love the design, your grid is super creative, beautiful photo and sooooo many gorgeous little details!!! :) big hugs... Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is very very very pretty i'm in love with the colors !!! have a great weekend!! Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Gerry! You went way back on use with the Fiskars cutter I pulled my out last week ashamed I haven't used it more.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photo and page with yummie websters..
    byebye and have a lovely weekend,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can imagine you just had to scrap that photo:) It's gorgeous! And you made it look even prettier by scrapping it in such a gorgeous way. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great idea and very beautiful page! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome page Gerry! so many rich details to see! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Gerri! I feel like I keep saying the same things about your work, but they really leave me speachless! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous! love all the fussy cutting just so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gerry, This is so beautiful.. there is always many details one can find if we look closely... and this layout has so many lovely details.. and photo is adorable and you have scrapped this layout wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gerry, your LO is a piece of art!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gerri, this is simply divine. I love how you made a grid out of that paper.You made very lovely setting for that darling photo of your friends family. Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow..this is just amazing Gerry!! great design and lovely photo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Did I like your project?! are you serious darling, I ADORE your project and could spend aaaages just admiring everything! I stay very humble when presented with such gorgeousness. Loved seeing how you created it, thanks for sharing. What a beautiful family they are! xoxox

    ReplyDelete