Thursday, March 29, 2012

Farewell to Scrapdelight

Hi there!
I have a little announcement to make today :-)
I decided to leave the Scrapdelight  DT and today I`m sharing my last work for the store.
I created these layouts back in February ;-) for their e-zine "Scrapdelight Extra" which you can see -------> HERE
I used new collections from "Graphic 45", "KaiserCraft" and "My Mind`s Eye".....
All the products I used can be found in "Scrapdelight" store ------> HERE
Here are my three layouts with close-ups.....


  • The chicken is from an old embossing stencil
  • I used modeling paste to mask it
  • Again....I used an old embossing stencil as a mask

  • I used a clear stamp from MME to create the banner and to stamp the background behind the photos...
  • The yellow flower-border is also stamped
Hope you enjoyed my layouts today!
Thank you for visiting me!

Have a sunny day!
Hugs,

21 comments:

  1. Awesome work!! Sorry that you have to leave the DT, and I am sure that you will be missed and your lovely work!! I found you through Linkedin and am now a new follower here! Love your blog and will return often!! TFS!!

    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are sooooo amazing - I especially LOVe that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect layouts !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Gerry... each one is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love all the layers and those *super cute* pics!!! :) hugs... Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerry, it is hard to imagine to do such a laborious work as you did on your LO's! and they are no doubt treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw!! Echt ontzettend gaaf!!! Jij maakt echt schitterende dingen Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtige layouts, stuk voor stuk! Jammer dat je het DT van Scrapdelight gaat verlaten, heb altijd genoten van je kunstwerken! Gelukkig ben ik volger van je blog en kan ik je werk blijven bewonderen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning layouts Gerry! I am sure that the store is sorry to see you go. You are an inspiration to people like me! I only wish you would travel to Canada and teach a class! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is simply stunning. I love looking at all the layers and details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so so gorgeous sweetie! amazing creations and what cutie pies

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear you're leaving their DT, but unfortunately sometimes we have to say goodbye...if only there'd be 26 hours a day;)
    But your pages for the SE-issue make a very fond goodbye to their team:) All of your layouts are simply stunning, but I'm especially blown away by the one with the butterflies:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is stunning Gerry!!!
    Your layouts are  soooo gorgeous!!!
    Every layout is a masterpiece. Every project I want to copy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had them in my hands and admired them for looong time :)
    What can I say... it's 3 x amazing!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful layouts Gerry....

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh these are really beautiful Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course they are sorry to see you go but then again, we have to prioritze when life gets too busy. :)) My goodness Gerry, these are STUNNING!! You really are the queen of fussy cutting. Absolutely marvellous with the subtle and perfect background work, as always you have created magic with your layers and and stunning details! xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. och wat is dit gaaf jouw werk , kwam hier terecht door pinterest ik ga ja zeker eens volgen meid hier doe ik weer inspiratie op

    ReplyDelete