Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine Cards ~The Scrap Cake~

Hi there!
Happy Monday!
Don`t you just love February? It`s the month of LOVE, PASSION and TENDERNESS. To celebrate this dreamy-like month we, The Scrap Cake girls, are dedicating a whole week to her Majesty LOVE.
Even though TSC collections are not specifically designed for Valentine, we`ll show you how easy is to create something romantic.....
And.....I`m opening this ROMANTIC week on The Scrap Cake Blog with three cards I created for my sweethearts - my sweet hubby, my sweet son and my sweet daughter - they are my Valentines!
  • The small photo you see is a photo of hubby & I on our Wedding Day :-)!


  • Two solid hearts were glued only on the upper edge to create the base of the card.
  • After that the doily hearts were added.
  • N.B. I adhered  the doily hearts only on two spots because I wanted to give more airy look.

  • I chose some definite parts of the pattern papers to cut the solid hearts and the doilies because I wanted to have a specific nuances on my cards.
  • My cards were combined with images from 3D cutting sheets. 
  • I also added dimensional dots and ribbon.
  • And on one of the cards I hand-stiched.



Hope you enjoyed my Valentine cards today. 
If you are up to some Romantic projects using The Scrap Cake collections please feel free to e-mail your work to inspire@thescrapcake.com. We`d love to see what you created!
And don`t forget to visit daily The Scrap Cake blog for more inspirations from the DT girls.

Have a great day & a creative week!!!!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Oh Gerry! These are so sweet and beautiful! LOOOOOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just dreamy pretty! love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry these are just amazing! They are definitely romantic cards...reminds me of ones you see in the victorian era. Love the stitching you did..your hand stitching is always so superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so amazing I can not wait to get my hand on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooooo adorable!!!! I need to find some scrapcake papers in the US!

    ReplyDelete