Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tell Me your Thoughts ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
Today I have a layout to share with you I created for Webster`s Pages featuring their NEW collection "Everyday Poetry" - an amazing collection, a collection you can use for every occasion, a collection created for every style!


SUPPLIES LIST - webster`s pages

And a few close-ups for you.....
I also combined "Everyday Poetry" with two other collections - "Country Estate" and "Western Romance".

I can create a layout featuring only one collection but I also love to mix and play. All the collections from Webster`s Pages are uniquely beautiful but they all have one thing in common - their Webster`s Family. And because they belong to one family I find it so natural to mix all of them on one project :-)

Thank you for visiting me today! Hope you enjoyed my project and if you are looking for more inspiration please visit our beautiful gallery at  INSPIRE ME.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. This is my fav from new collections and I admire your work so much, best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you really knocked it out of the park with this beautiful collection. I so love your girly layout! The dimensional flowers look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible, I love all the fussy cutting and details. SO inspiring. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two words.......simply beautiful ! Your work is always wonderful and so inspirational. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Beautiful detailed work!!!LOVE it!!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geweldig mooi! Fantastisch hoe je steeds weer die laagjes zo mooi weet over elkaar te schikken!
    Veel liefs,Celia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Gerry, this is exquisite.. the fussy cutting and the layers and these gorgeous papers... wow.. love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik denk dat dit een van de mooiste collecties is van Websters.
    En je layout is prachtig geworden; heel elegant met de uitgeknipte bloemen om het fotolijstje. Well done!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page, I love how you have mixed up the ranges and the depth you have created on this page is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mooie lo's heb je ben gelijk maar volger geworden fijn weekend gr Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely lovely, stunning work Gerry! Beautiful layering and perfect fussy-cutting! And your little darling is so cute! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is absolutely gorgeous!! stunning!! I love how you use white on your layouts it gives it such an amazing look!!

    ReplyDelete