Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A sweet tooth ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
I have a layout to share with you today that I created for Webster`s Pages. If you remember last year we had guest-designers each month and we, the DT girls, scrap-lifted the guest-designer`s work.
Well, this year the tradition will continue. Our first guest-designer for 2012 is Leslie Ashe and I had such a blast to create a layout inspired by her work. It`s different to what I usually create but I like to be challenged - even in real life ;-))))
If you want to have a look what Leslie created with two of our collections please check this link-------> HERE.
My layout is featuring the amazing  BRAND-NEW collection "Everyday Poetry"

  • I used two sticker hearts from, old collections. This one is from "Hollywood Vogue"




And I also wanted to share a little bit of joy :-)....two photos that sweet Anabelle O`Malley shared with us.
Two of my layouts traveled all the way to USA and attended CHA 2012 this year....YAY!
Photo taken by Anabelle O`Malley
Photo taken by Anabelle O`Malley
Wishing you a wonderful day and many THANKS to you all that visit my blog....truly appreciated!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Gosh, I just LOVE this line- so gorgeous. And your work is nothing short of incredible!
    The fussy cutting and layers are perfect.
    Beautiful, beautiful work. I am never left uninspired after visiting your blog- thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gerry, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How awesome to have your work hanging on CHA! I really wish I could have admired it in real there: it's always such a delight to see your work and all the dimension in it in real:) Your most recent layout is another stunner! The soft colours and feminine touches are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the format on "Sweet tooth".

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous layout and that that photo is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Gerry on your layouts at CHA...it is truly a deserved place!
    Your work is just gorgeous and your sweet tooth layout is truly so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerry it is magnificent! I love the way you put the photo on the LO and you made it wonderfully with the different style. It's lovely to see your work at CHA and you most certainly deserve it! Hugs and my best wishes for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je hebt het verdient je maakt zulke mooie LO en je hebt ook zulke prachtige (foto modellen voor je LO wat wil je nog meer)

    Hugs tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, Gerry! I absolutely LOVE it!!!! And thank you SO MUCH for your well wishes for my mom!

    ReplyDelete